In the Ricky’s RV Repair service center, our RVDA/RVIA Certified and Master Certified Technicians specialize in everything from urgent major repairs to preventative maintenance, appliance repair, and warranty work.
Each of our 3 full-service RV bays is equipped to handle any repair, but if you’ve broken down and can’t make it to the service center, we can also dispatch one of our 3 mobile RV repair trucks to your location.
We know you’re here in East Tennessee to enjoy the Smoky Mountains, not sit around while we repair your RV. That’s why we stock the most extensive inventory of parts and accessories on site in the area—so you won’t have to wait days or weeks for an essential part to arrive.
In addition to the selection in our store, we have a large storage area on site for a wide range of additional components and appliances. In the unlikely event that your repair requires something we don’t have in stock, we can special order it for next-day delivery.
Our Service Center team regularly handles:
- RV Orientation Services
- All RV Appliances – Repair or Replacement
- Rubber Roof Repair and Replacement
- LP Gas System Repair and Safety Check
- Other Roof Repair and Replacement
- Air Conditioner Service and Replacement
- Water Heater Service and Replacement
- Furnace Service
- 12 Volt and 120 Electrical System Service
- Winterization and De-winterization
- Power Converters and Inverters
- Oven and Range Service
- Awning Repair or Replacement
- Refrigerator Service
- Interior and Exterior Water Damage Repairs
- Septic and Plumbing System Service
- Repair Leaks in Roof, Windows, Plumbing, and Slides
- Gas RV Oil Change and Service
- Levelers, Sliders or Slide Rooms, and Jacks (Electrical or Hydraulic)
- Gas Generator Oil Change and Service
- Single, Double, or Triple Axle Bearing Pack and Brake Service and Repair
- Diesel RV Oil Change and Service
- Diesel Generator Oil Change and Service
Your RV is your home on the road, so while it’s in our care, we do everything we can to keep it secure and get you back on your way as quickly as possible. Thanks to the wide lane that circles our building, you can easily pull around even with a large towable RV. We keep all vehicles requiring overnight repairs in a locked, fenced area with a security system, and we haven’t had a single security incident since we went into business in 2006.Electrical System and Lighting
Warranties, Extended Warranties, and Insurance Repairs
If you need service under a manufacturer’s warranty, appliance or accessory warranty, or extended warranty service contract, we’re here to help. We can do repairs under warranty in most cases and we work with 100% of companies that provide extended warranty service contracts.
We’re also happy to work with any insurance company on your repairs. Just tell your insurance company that you want to work with Ricky’s RV Repair; if you leave the choice up to them, they may choose an irresponsible RV repair service that doesn’t make decisions in your best interest.
Each person on our team wants you to have the best possible experience and get back to your vacation as soon as you can. We’d love to meet you and have the chance to earn your trust and return business!
If you have any questions about RV repair service, just give us a call at (865) 908-3245 or email the service department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.