Ricky’s RV Repair was founded in 2006 as a mobile service for on-site RV repairs. In the years since, mobile service has remained at the core of our business. We’ve taken every step to make sure that our mobile repair trucks can provide the same level of service that we provide in our service center, and we will work with your schedule to get you back to your vacation or weekend outing as soon as possible.
Each truck is very well stocked with parts for a wide range of repairs, and we take care to ask all the right questions before we dispatch the truck in an effort to make sure the service technician has everything necessary for your repair. Short of a few large jobs requiring special tools, we can do everything on site within approximately 20 miles of our location. And if it turns out that your RV needs a repair we can’t do on site, we’ll refer you to someone who can.
Our Mobile RV Repair Trucks can handle:
- Door Unlock Service
- Oven/Range Service
- Refrigerator Service
- Septic and Plumbing System Service
- Water Heater Service and Replacement
- Rubber Roof Repair
- Other Roof Repair
- Jack & Leveling System Repairs (Electrical or Hydraulic)
- 12 Volt and 120 Volt Electrical System Repair
- Power Converters and Inverters
- Awning Repair or Replacement
- Slide Out Room Repairs and Maintenance (Electrical or Hydraulic)
- Repair Leaks in Roof, Windows, Plumbing, and Slides
- Interior and Exterior Water Damage Repairs
- Appliance and Accessories Warranties
- RV Orientation Services
- And much more.
You can call us with your repair needs! When you do, keep an eye out for one of our 3 bright-yellow mobile RV repair trucks—we’re hard to miss.
Our rates are very reasonable; call 865-908-3245 any time for more information. All parts and labor are due at time of service. In cases of warranty work, the customer is responsible for any charges not covered under warranty.
If you have any questions about mobile RV repair service, just give us a call at (865) 908-3245 or email the service department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.